Monday, January 24, 2011

Twistie Ties.

I don't have any homework tonight.

I'm glad. My brain is too twisted to try and think straight.

So I've come to my little safe honest box to try and sort it out.
Oh look, you're here too! Hi! Well, I guess I can share it with you if you want.

I'll make it as vague as I can.

I hate miscommunication...I found out that one of my friends and I had a major one last night. And it's thrown me into a funk today...Yippee.

If I was short with you, I honestly didn't mean anything by it, I was just thinking too hard. I try to hide it cause I love all you guys and don't want to hurt you ever.

Well anyway, it wasn't so much of a miscommunication as a...well, I don't know.

See why my brain is twisted?

Grr. I'm frustrated with my words. If I was lame I would stop the post here.

I'll try my best not to be lame.

All I know is this...
1) I don't understand.

I thought I did, but now I don't, and I don't know why I thought I did if I didn't, or why I don't know if I really did before.

Yeah.
It's a lonely place here in my noodle brain today.

2) God is good.

I have to trust in that...hope in that...believe in that.

He will always be here to hold me when I can't think straight. He's proven that before...

I miss my friend to be sure. Because this may push us pretty dang far apart and/or damage our friendship. But if I truly care about them and where God is taking them in their life...

I'll trust that everything is where it's supposed to be. Everything always is...I think.

Even if it feels wonky for today.

Ok well, that's it I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment