Monday, January 31, 2011

Aixelysd

I’m so frustrated with everything right now.

I don’t know why.

Well actually I do know one reason, so I’ll whine about it.

I keep spelling my words inside out or completely backwards. It’s so frustrating when you’re trying to write an article and can’t even get the words right.

For exsample tsih is what my sentences are lokging like right about now without going back ot edti them. GAH.

I was sitting next to my friend Lauren in class today and she is a witness.

I wrote in pencil all day just in case.

I erased a lot.

Words are my power and my passion, when I can't get them to cooperate with me I think it makes the rest of life more stressful. I'm a control freak, but I've recently been learining (haha) LEARNING that it's ok to let go and let God. He's better at handling everything...

But words I can control...and it frustrates me when my brain's not working right enough to control them.

It seems like a silly thing when I go back and read this post, but it makes me realize how the little things can really get to us if we let them.

Guess I'll be doing some praying tonight.

Maybe i'll wriet a page of nonesnense without giong back to werid (WOW that was supposed to be edit) and see how finnue (Funny) that turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment