Friday, July 9, 2010

So the Saga Begins...

I hate blogging.

I think the only reason I'm actually typing these words into this little box is this:
I figure no one will actually read it.

I mean really, who reads blogs? Unless it's for a good cause, or to support someone, or it's fantastically interesting, no one reads them.

BUT. I'm writing a blog...because I've decided there needs to be a place where there can be total honesty.
Vulnerability.

A place to wrestle with thoughts, dreams, hopes.
A place for a writer to be an artist.
Maybe there will be someone, somewhere out there, who sees life in vibrant colors too.

So uh, here I am!
Welcome to the mind of Sarah Elizabeth. Pull up a chair, make yourself at home! Cause I've learned a lot in this lil life. And I'm gonna share it here.

In a blog.
Odd...
I hate blogging.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, me too.

    But it's been good for my soul. So that's good.

    And I'm stalking/following you. :D
    Katy

    ReplyDelete