Friday, July 9, 2010

The Awkward Second Blog

Good morning, all!
I wonder sometimes if I should actually address anyone listening, or if I should pretend like I'm talking to myself. I mean, I'm new to this whole "Bloggity" thing.

Cuz hey, if you're like me, you hate blogs. Especially long ones...long BORING ones.

Or ones about Twilight.

**gag**

I've come up with some reasons why people write blogs:

1) They are lonely and just want someone to listen.
2) They are bored and need something to do.
3) They want to be famous/meet someone famous and dream about someone "discovering" their blog so they can find the aforementioned fame.
4) They really want to talk to a certain person but they don't have the courage, so they send subtle blog messages hoping that "they" are reading. (This also works well for Facebook statuses.)
5) They hate blogging, and blog out of spitefulness.
6) They are going on a journey (literally or figuratively)
7) They actually have something worthwhile to say.

I'll let you decide which one applies to me... (hint, it's not #5, despite this rant).

But from all my musings on blogs, I've discovered that blogging falls into the category that everything else always does.

We just want to be loved. Be recognized. Be remembered. Be special.

I've thought a lot about that.
I've thought a lot about a lot of things actually...
Maybe I think too much.

LALALALALA now I'm leading into other topics that I'll post about later.
Git Ready.
Only a chosen few know how deep my soul runs behind these mirrors.

Now this is too long, and I bet you skimmed most of it cause it looked too daunting...but I love you anyway!

And I don't blame you, psh I hate long blogs.

2 comments:

  1. ...look, just cuz I want to meet someone famous...geez.

    JK
    Hurry up and start spilling your heart...that's all I'm following you for. :P

    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually read everything. Luv it. =)

    ReplyDelete