Friday, March 25, 2011

Dear You,

I don't know who you are, but I know that if I write this we will have some pretty cool stuff to talk about when we meet. So I'm writing it.

God's put you on my heart, and I pray for you so much. Why should I keep convincing myself that it's crazy to dream of you like I do sometimes? Nah, it's not crazy. Why should I call my Lord crazy if he puts you on my heart?

< This is you 3 (Inside my heart. Ha.)

Hmm, where to start?

Well, first off, I am super stoked to tell jokes with you. They may not always be funny, but we will laugh anyway. Just so we can hear the harmony in the air.
I know that we will have tough times too...times of sadness and stagnation in life that will be hard to deal with. But I also know that by working through them, we will only become stronger in our faith and in our love.

Cause golly, I know I'll love the boogers outta you.

But that's not the focus right now. I don't even know you yet, so I am gracefully confined to praying for your well-being and your heart.

I pray for you as I pray for my own soul.

Be strong! Like I know you are strong.
Trust in the Lord your God with every fiber of your being, and continue to strive toward following His will for you.
Guard your heart, and keep your eyes on things of beauty and holiness.
Keep a smile on your face and a glow in your heart, but remember that it's not weak to show weakness. It only makes you human my dear...and you are not called to be perfect. Only faithful.
Keep your faith, hold fast to it because we both know that it's the only way to live.
Don't worry about tomorrow, and don't give up on dreams.

I have so much faith in you. How cool is it to think that someone out there that you've never met believes in you?

Maybe you believe in me too...

May you live your life in the love story of our God, as our own prologue continues.
I am,
Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment