Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Twitterpated

Ah, Spring.

The flowers are blooming, the birds are singing, the girls at CCU are man-hunting...'tis the season.

I've always thought that Valentine's Day should be closer to springtime.

Today I thought I'd take it upon myself to describe Springtime giddyness in a few carefully chosen words:

It's like...

Butterfly kisses on the breeze that tickle the back of your neck.
Tender bubbles that flip around in your tummy when you see that "someone."
The aroma of lilacs and apple blossoms.
Smiling for no reason, or just because the sun is shining.
A gentle melody that gets stuck in your head, and you don't quite mind.
Blushing cheeks and flower petals.
Green sunlight that plays hide-and-seek with your freckles.
Burying your face into a bouquet of sweet memories.
Capturing new moments like firefly sparks.
I love spring.

I always forget how wonderful it is...and this spring has been, somehow, extra twitterful.

Somebody get me flowers before I make a silly fool of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment